A beautifully simple pizza
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 people
- 2 Pasta factory Pizza bases
- 100 grams Tomato pizza base sauce
- 75 grams bocconcini coarsely torn
- 75 grams Mozzerella coarsely torn
- 75 grams pepperoni sausage thinly sliced
- 1/2 Small Red Onion thinly sliced
- 40 grams Pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- Sea salt flakes to taste
- Preheat oven to 250C.
- Spread pizza bases evenly with pizza sauce. Arrange the bocconcini, mozzarella, pepperoni, onion and olives evenly over each base.
- Bake for 5-6 mins or until the cheese has melted and the pepperoni is crisp.
- Drizzle pizzas with oil. Top with basil leaves. Sprinkle with sea salt flakes, if desired. Use a pizza cutter or sharp knife to cut into slices. Serve with salad.