This is one of my favourite dishes from my holiday in Italy. Its typical of Italian cuisine, oh so simple but absolutely heavenly!
- Cook Time:15 minutes
- Servings: 4 people
- 1 packet Fresh Pasta Factory Spaghetti
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese Freshly grated if possible
- 2 tblsp olive oil Extra Virgin is best
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper
- 1 handful Fresh basil leaves
- Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the packet
- Meanwhile, grate the zest of the lemon into a large mixing bowl. Then cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the bowl.
- Add the olive oil, salt and pepper and mix together.
- When the spaghetti is cooked, add 2 or 3 tablespoons of the cooling liquid to the mixture, then add the spaghetti to the bowl and mix well.
- Serve up and add some bazil leaves, a few shavings of Parmesan and to each bowl.