This recipe is something you can easily teach your children to make. Its easy and yummy. Most kids love cheesy pasta! You can also use whichever cheese they prefer. This is such simple meal and really good served with a salad (and a glass of wine for the grown-ups!)
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4 people
- 500 g Pasta Factory Fresh Penne you can really use any pasta shape with this recipe.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups cheese cheddar works well
salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
- Melt the butter over a medium heat, then stir in flour, salt & pepper until smooth.
- Slowly pour in milk whilst continuously stirring until the mixture is smooth and bubbling. cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the cheese and stir until melted.
- Fold the sauce into the pasta and hey presto, you have a delicious meal.