This recipe is for our special newsletter about Unlimited Ministries. All of the unsold food from Pasta Factory is donated to this incredible charity. We asked Natasha Hess what her favourite pasta recipe was so we could share it with you! Natasha is dedicated to providing supplies and care to many impoverished communities and has certainly done her fair share of cooking for lots of hungry mouths!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15minutes
- Servings: 4 people
- 1 packet Pasta Factory Fusilli Fusilli works well with a salad recipe
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 green pepper
- 1 big onion
- 1 tsp English mustard powder
- salt to taste
- Clean and grate carrots
- Chop onions and green pepper an mix together with carrots
- Cook pasta according to instructions
- Mix mayo, condensed milk and mustard powder together
- Mix everything together and hey presto, you have a quick cheap and easy pasta salad!
- Top tip: making it ahead of time is even better as it enhances the flavour of the mustard.