This is a yummy dish perfect for any season. All you need to do is purchase a packet of Pasta Factory’s gnocchi and follow the instructions below.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4 people
- 1 tblsp butter
- 1/2 tblsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mushrooms porcine mushrooms work really well
- 500 ml chicken stock
- 1 cup cream
- 1 tbslp butter
For the Creamy Sauce
- Gently heat the cream to almost simmering, but don’t boil. Cover and keep warm.
- Heat the chicken stock in a separate pan over medium heat and bring to the boil, lower to a simmer and reduce for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the warm cream and bring it back to a simmer for one minute. Stir in the butter and season with salt.
- Heat the butter over a medium heat until it’s frothy. Stir in the lemon juice, add the mushrooms and saute until soft.
- Stir in the creamy sauce, bring to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- In the mean-time, cook a packet of Pasta Factory fresh gnocci according to instructions.
Pour the sauce over the gnocchi and serve straight away.