Gnocchi makes a great alternative to pasta if you fancy a change. This recipe is a beautifully simple vegetarian option. Sometimes less is more!
- Prep Time: 10minutes
- Cook Time: 5minutes
- Servings: 2people
- packet fresh pasta
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- small bunch Parsley finely chopped
- small bunch chives finely snipped
- 1 tblsp pinenuts toasted
- 2 tblsp parmesan grated
- 1 lemon zest and juice
- 4 tblsp olive oil
- 1 pack Pasta Factory gnocchi You can use the regular or the sweet potato
- Place the garlic, herbs, pinenuts, cheese and lemon zest in a small bowl, season well, then stir in the olive oil and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Cook the gnocchi in a pan of salted boiling water following pack instructions, then drain well. Tip into a serving bowl and toss through the pesto. Serve with extra grated Parmesan, if you like.